Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Keeping with the updates! Email / Foward this to your friends!

So some very exciting news: My art show is going on, and so far I have been hearing good reviews [yay! Thanks to those of have gone to see my show!!] ...

I don't know if any have sold yet, but if you want to buy, most are under $100!!! Also, the wonderful husband [FRED] has been working with me to do the frames [he cut the ones in the show] and he has just made me TWO 40" x 40" frames with stretched canvas.... I am very excited about that.

Andy Warhol used a 40" x 40" canvas for his famous prints & portraits... I can't say for sure if the pieces will have a Warhol bent to them, but don't be surprised if they do.

Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.

p.s- I have gone through the kitchen gallery & some of the current paintings will be reworked to portray better images. Be sure to tell everyone that you know- its how the best people build their businesses- word of mouth works. Thanks in advance-

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment