Monday, July 14, 2008

Its been a year since my last post, and I have my show!!!

I am debuting the coffee project at Espresso Love Coffee [ http://www.espressolovecoffee.com ] in Mukwonago. Please Please Please be sure to stop by & show your support! Tell your friends, your families, your friends' families... you get it, I am sure.

This project has been a year in the making, and if you all know me as well as I think you do, you all know that I am burning the midnight oil to get everything finished & up to my standards. I have worked hard on this collection and have learned a great deal since my show Progression in the fall of last year. The coffee project is one of those things I think that will never be finished. There will always be more to the story, more to enjoy, more to savor. I think this collection will be the first of several to come.

Not everything here is all coffee, all the time. I have added a smattering of tree paintings and have included, in my opinion, the BEST commission I have ever done. Then will get its coffee house review & go to its owner. (Had to do it, Amber. Its that good. Much better than the photos I sent you).
Thank you again, for all of you love, encouragement & support-

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment